There are things that work and things that don’t when you’re new to business. Trying to mimic a millionaire is not going to work. So what does?
In this episode, I’m walking you through the five key things I did when I first started and what I would do differently or the same now. I’ve learned a lot of lessons about how to start and scale a coaching business and I’m sharing them right here on the podcast so that you don’t have to learn them the hard way. We have to look out for each other, right?
If you’re curious about how I made my first $150k in business in 18 months, this episode is for you. We’re talking about trust, consistency, skill sets, scaling, and so much more.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- Why I started creating live streams
- Building trust with your audience
- How to get results from live streams
- The importance of consistency
- Believing in and betting on yourself
- Leveraging your existing skill set and experience
- How to avoid scaling prematurely
- What you need to know about cohort-based programs
- Using data to inform your decisions
- Why a group program might be exactly what you need
There are a lot of important takeaways in this episode about starting a coaching business, but one that I really want you to listen for and think about is that you have to believe in yourself. Your belief in yourself is more important than anyone else’s belief in you, and if you believe that you can make $150k in your business, you will.
If you want to be the first to know when spots are available in the LEVERAGE coaching program, get on the waitlist at jereshiahawk.com/leverage. If you’re ready to reclaim your time and sustainably add 6 figures of new revenue to your business with a high-ticket, curriculum-based group coaching program, LEVERAGE is for you.
Apply for LEVERAGE with Jereshia Hawk
Download my freebie: How to Know if Your Niche is Specific Enough
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
170. Success in 2023: How to Launch and Fill Your 5-Figure Coaching Business with Private 1:1 Clients
169. Why I Quit Podcasting – You Deserve to Know
168. CEO SEASONS: PART 5 – MAGNIFY & MASTER Q&A | $1M-$3M
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple PodcastsI would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! I read each of them, and they help me make sure I am providing the content that you love to hear! Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other listeners like you to find the podcast!