I’ve made over five million dollars from a link in my bio. Wanna know how I did it?
In this episode, I’m walking you through the exact content marketing strategy that I’ve used to build a multi-seven-figure online coaching business. More importantly, I’m sharing a decision-making framework that will help you properly align your business model to the right marketing strategy so that you can make more money.
Social media has changed a lot over the last few years and buyer behavior has evolved. Your marketing strategy needs to account for that and align with your current audience. I’m teaching you where to post, when to post, and how to use content marketing to effectively attract qualified leads and convert more clients.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- The difference between creating content to generate leads and being a content creator or influencer
- Choosing a lead generation strategy to focus on
- The psychology of your buyer based on the price of your offer
- Why you need to make marketing decisions based on the season of business you’re in
- The purpose of social media for you as a business owner
- Why there’s no point trying to copy a million-dollar business if you are not yet a million-dollar business
- How to lean into your natural strengths in marketing
Let’s nail your content marketing strategy so that you have one less thing to worry about. I want to help you set yourself up for success in your marketing so that you can stop spending so much time trying random things that never seem to work.
If you’re interested in having more conversations like this and connecting with other online coaches and course creators at the top of their game, you’re going to want to be in the room for the 2023 CEO Summit. Grab your bougie athleisure and your fav swimsuit and join us for two days of learning, networking, and growth. Go to www.jereshiahawk.com/ceosummit to learn more and reserve your seat.
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple PodcastsI would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! I read each of them, and they help me make sure I am providing the content that you love to hear! Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other listeners like you to find the podcast!