This episode features the wonderful Claire Pelletreau, someone who has truly created her ideal lifestyle as her business has grown. She focuses on consistent quality over potentially burdensome growth, proving that bigger isn’t always better.
Claire is all about Facebook and Instagram ads. While she may run the occasional client ad campaign, her core offerings consist of a course to get people running their own Facebook ads, and a mentorship program for those that want to grow a business running ads for clients.
While working full-time at an info-product business, Claire gained all the expertise and confidence she needed to start her own business. Initially hustling for clients, over time she understood the true value of her worth, growing her business to six-figures and beyond.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Working with multiples – Claire sells online courses AND runs a mentorship program, she launched because her course clients wanted more. This allowed Claire to charge premium prices. However raising your rates and enrolling clients at your raised rates are two different things. Claire’s mentorship program is hugely transformational for the members because they gain access to her expertise and a whole community for support.
- Be an authority and have confidence in your abilities – When working with a client, Claire clearly sets expectations from the beginning. She has such confidence in her expertise that if a client experiences challenges, they trust and rely on her expert explanations without second guessing.
- Set your boundaries – Claire has given herself the freedom to be flexible in how she serves clients. She prioritizes her lifestyle over business growth. She doesn’t want the burden of running an agency and only chooses to work with a client if she feels their values align.
- Focus on your core offerings – Even though Claire focuses her efforts on her two successful core products it wasn’t always that way. She remembers creating other things that seemed like a good idea and after expensive launches, realized that no one wanted them.
- Know when to slow down and when to speed up – “If you’re on the beach, shouldn’t you just enjoy the beach?” Claire knows how to appreciate family and vacation time and points out that it’s a totally different world when you have a kid. There’s a time to speed up, for example, if a client is about to launch a new product, and there’s a time to slow down and focus on life.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
Want some help scaling your group coaching program at a price you’re proud of? You can grow beyond six figures without offering discounts, downsells or dumping a ton of money into paid ads.
Click here to learn more about how our LEVERAGE Method can help.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.