When it comes to building a business, a lot of us get to a point where we know we’re going to need extra help to keep things moving forward. This comes in the form of making an investment in ourselves.
We know we need more, but the problem is that we’re financially limited. We start to question ourselves and wonder how is it even possible to make a significant investment in ourselves and our businesses if we don’t have the available funds in our bank account.
I remember the first time I made my first financial investment. I have to confess that I had a really tough time paying the $3,500 price tag for my first business coach just six months after establishing my business.
If you’re in the same boat, today’s episode is perfect for you. A lot of you want to take it to the next level and need the help, but don’t want to invest until you have the money.
In order to help you out with this dilemma, and to ensure you get access to the coaching, support, and resources you need to continue on your path, I’m sharing with you what’s worked well for me and my clients.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Can you afford to miss out? – Instead of focusing on how much an investment will cost you right now, consider how much money you’re losing out on if you don’t invest.
- You begin to show up in a different light – If you want to move to the next level, it only works if you commit first. This has been true for me at every stage of my business. The money flows and comes to you after you invest. When you put money down, you start to show up differently and become more committed than ever before. Consuming free resources can be great for overcoming small hurdles, but it’s never going to incentivize you to show up and do the heavy work that’s needed to level up.
- Having a coach isn’t a luxury, it’s a necessity – I understand that if I don’t engage with someone who’s beyond where I’m at right now to push me and help me grow, then I’ll end up being comfortable and stagnant in the space I’m in. And, the second we become too stagnant is when our business starts to die.
- Take action without censoring yourself – Rather than fretting about not having the money to invest, try writing down 10 things that you can do to actually come up with the money. Be open and don’t censor yourself. Maybe there are ways you can provide value in return for cash that you’d never considered. If you want it bad enough then take action and make it happen for yourself.
- Mindset = 80% – Learning external strategies is important but it’s only 20% of the puzzle. 80% is mindset, and involves unlearning and relearning all the things we were taught through the “system.” We need to relearn everything that will help us become the most abundant and best versions of ourselves. I could give you all the strategies in the world to earn money, but without the right mindset would you actually be ready to receive it?
- And lots more! Tune in now.
Need help repackaging your private 1:1 coaching into a high-ticket group coaching program? We can help with that.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.