In today’s episode, you’re going to catch me feeling a little bit tired. Not because I’m sleepy, but because I’ve been exerting a lot of energy as of late and really challenging and pushing myself to grow.
While you may be feeling really energized as you’re growing your business and being obedient to your bigger goals, there are also periods of time when things look a little different. Things can get exhausting and you may feel a lot of discomfort.
I’ve come to understand that there are different seasons that you go through in developing a business. Sometimes you’re really pushing hard and hustling in order to achieve your goals to provide maximum value with the skillsets you’re best equipped to utilize. After a while, however, there comes a time when you need to set new goals.
When setting new goals, it’s very common to feel a renewed feeling of discomfort as you need to make some serious decisions and figure out what you need to make things happen for you.
I believe this episode can really help you if you’re in this position because you’re going to hear me working through my own internal process. I’m essentially “thinking out loud” for you.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Internal vs external – As you grow in your business and as a person, a lot of internal work is needed in order to shift your perspective. The larger levels of abundance that you experience are often a result of you evolving on a more mental and emotional level, as opposed to focusing on external strategies.
- What’s your holy ambition? – I don’t only set goals that I personally want to achieve. I pray to God and ask him what new territory he wants me to conquer. If you involve God in this way, however, you’d better be prepared. The majority of the time, he sees something much bigger for you than you had ever imagined.
- Be prepared for discomfort – Do you want to sit in your sweet spot and remain in your comfort zone for the rest of your life? Or, would you rather step out and truly experience the abundance that God has in store for you? I hear you, breaking through your comfort zone can be uncomfortable, exhausting, and make you second guess yourself. However, once you come out through the other side, you’re going to experience what true growth is all about.
- Are you open for business? – So many people that I talk to are unsure if their business will ever work and are unwilling to put themselves out there and invest in themselves until they get a client. This is just straight-up wrong! In order to get clients, you have to get yourself out there and actually open the doors to your business. No one is going to come in and buy from you if the doors aren’t open.
- A true necessity – I always need a coach to help me get to where I want to go. Why? Because the higher the level you’re at, the more costly it is when you make a mistake. I’d much rather invest in a coach right now than risk making a huge mistake down the line that will cost me significantly more.
- What’s really important in a coach? – When it comes to hiring a coach you must ensure that your values are aligned with theirs. Otherwise, it just won’t work. I learned this the hard way.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
Raising your rate takes more effort than just deciding on a new price. Then comes the work of addressing the objections, effectively articulating your value in your marketing content, and designing curriculum that delivers on the promise you sold the client into. Need some help with this?
Click here to learn more about how our LEVERAGE Method can help.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.