This episode features the wonderful Shannae Ingleton, an entrepreneur who serves as a glowing example of how to take the lessons learned from the corporate world and apply them to entrepreneurship. She not only quit her job to start a business but then returned to the corporate world in order to fully learn about what it took to run a successful business.
On top of being a leading influencer, Shannae is also the co-founder of Kensington Grey, a boutique influencer agency that manages and negotiates sponsorship deals on behalf of clients.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- More than an idea – Shannae realized there’s more to being an entrepreneur than merely having a good idea and getting people to show up at her events. Due to spending more than she was making, she needed to return to the corporate world to learn about what it took to run a business.
- The benefits of a corporate job – Shannae used her corporate job as an excellent learning experience. Not only did it provide her with a steady paycheck, but also allowed her to add to her skill set and expertise.
- Are you creating quality and compelling content? – After working alongside many editors and creative individuals, Shanae learned that when you create genuine, high-quality content, it attracts both fans and sponsors.
- Build a support group – Shannae started a group of like-minded influencers which has grown to around 200 members. This open-minded network allows each member to grow and flourish as resources and expertise get shared.
- Shannae’s advice for attracting sponsors – When you’re unique, genuine and obsessed about providing value for your audience, you will grow and have a super-engaged tribe following you.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
If you’re booked out with private 1:1 clients, ready to raise the price of your successful digital course or want a new revenue stream beyond retainer clients, I invite you to apply.
Click here to learn more and apply today.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.