Are you struggling to make ends meet despite your education? Did you faithfully pursue a college degree only to find yourself sitting on seemingly endless debt?
According to a recent Forbes article, a new law could be passed where student loan repayments could be automatically deducted from your paycheck in the same way taxes are. This is because student loans are being defaulted on more than ever before.
On reading this news, I felt the need to speak my thoughts (along with my very knowledgeable fiancé who makes a special appearance). Why? Because the employment game is changing. Large corporations are laying more people off than ever and the whole money-making environment requires a big shift in perspective as both the gig economy and side-hustles are on the rise.
So, whether you’re a college graduate who can’t find a worthy job or someone that wants to liberate themselves from corporate America, I want you to take one thing away from today’s episode. I want you to realize that you have control over your life and what your true earning potential is. Don’t let the system or past beliefs put a limit on what you can achieve.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- The rise of the side hustle – It seems that we were led to believe that if we went to college and got a degree then we’d be sorted for life. After blindly following the norms of the “system,” it’s no wonder why so many of us are trying to build a side hustle, finding ourselves sitting on massive debts without the employment opportunities we expected.
- Investing in yourself – In order to earn a degree you typically have to spend tens of thousands of dollars and go through several years of intense study. That’s a lot of time, money, and effort, right? Now, imagine what your life would look like if you invested as much in yourself as you’ve invested in the system. What would your earning potential be?
- Limitless – Even though your job, your industry, and the economy may dictate what your salary is, your earning potential is limitless. In order to bridge the gap between your current salary and your desired income, all you need is three things: a computer, Wi-Fi, and a social media platform. If you’ve ever had a job, then you already have a set of skills that someone has paid you for.
- Not always a leap – While many people have the fantasy of flipping off their boss and resigning on the spot, taking a sudden leap and spontaneously quitting your job isn’t a smart move. A gradual change, where you start to put the pieces in place is far more realistic. Sometimes, freelancing in your spare time can be the best bridge to go from employment to having a six-figure business where you’re calling the shots.
- Are you sacrificing? – Are you spending your time and money where it counts? Are there things you can live without for the time being in order to apply your resources to help you get to where you want to be?
- And lots more! Tune in now.
You and I both know that it’s time that you take full ownership of your expertise. Finally learn how to clarify your program promise, articulate your value, and organically launch your $3k – $10k group coaching program.
Click here to learn more about how we can help.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.