I feel like in my current season of life and business, my vision keeps expanding beyond what I can control, and I’m learning to lean into that. Can you relate to this?
I think for many of us, our biggest goals have always been the low-hanging fruit because we’re afraid to reach for something higher. We’re afraid to say those big dreams out loud. What would happen if you stopped settling for the low-hanging fruit and allowed yourself to reach for the top of the tree?
This episode is about breaking free of the limitations that you’ve imposed on yourself. If you’ve ever set a goal because it felt safe, it’s time to double, triple, or maybe even 10x that goal. No more playing it safe because guess what? You are safe. And it’s safe for you to start dreaming big.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- Allowing yourself to dream bigger and set bigger goals
- How I know that you are capable of reaching bigger goals
- How fear influences our decisions
- The value of expanding your network
- Why you should surround yourself with people who have achieved what you want to achieve
- The power of claiming what you want for your life
What’s that one goal that you’ve always wanted to achieve but you’ve never said out loud because it feels like too much? It’s time to say it out loud. It’s time to go for it. I hope that if this episode resonates with you, you know you’re not alone. I get it, and I’m right here with you.
For more content like this every week, subscribe to @jereshiasaid on YouTube. On my YouTube channel, I share even more strategies and best practices for organic marketing, ethical sales, and entrepreneurship content for CEOs and coaches.
Subscribe to the Jershia Said YouTube Channel
Apply for LEVERAGE with Jereshia Hawk
Download my freebie: How to Know if Your Niche is Specific Enough
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
180. How to Exercise Patience in a Season of Pivots
179. 6 Factors That Give You Competitive Advantage as an Online Coach
178. Why Your Content on Instagram Isn’t Converting and How to Fix It
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple PodcastsI would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! I read each of them, and they help me make sure I am providing the content that you love to hear! Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other listeners like you to find the podcast!