Today’s episode features Tarah Keech, an awesome entrepreneur who teaches burnout prevention techniques that help leaders equip their teams to thrive. Before enrolling in Services That Sell, Tarah had a corporate job and was doing various projects, but knew she had to focus on creating something sustainable and leverageable to build a better future. By being persistent and consistent, Tarah has built a super-successful business, landing corporate contracts. She’s able to put her well-refined skill-set to use and help her clients achieve their missions in life.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Getting to a point of clarity – Tarah had to put in a lot of work to refine and streamline her approach until she reached a point of clarity. It can take a lot of effort before you find your ideal niche.
- Going live on Facebook – Even though her clients aren’t generally hanging out on Facebook, doing live videos on the platform allowed her to get super clear on her message and gain a deep understanding of potential talking points.
- How to understand what your client wants – Tarah is able to fully identify her ideal client and what their motivations are. She always asks herself how she can help this client achieve the result they want.
- Staying connected to your “why?” – Tarah points out that being an entrepreneur, you’re constantly having to adapt and change up what you’re doing. However, by regularly referring back to her Services That Sell growth assignments, she’s able to retain her core value proposition.
- An innovative way to attract new leads – Tarah is willing to do what it takes to attract new leads. After conventional marketing methods weren’t getting the desired response she decided to invite prospects to be part of a podcast. This received a fantastic response and allowed her to have an open, long-form conversation with her target customers. How far are you willing to go to attract new leads?
- And lots more! Tune in now.
Want to experience sustainable growth for your coaching business WITHOUT hiring 5 new employees, WITHOUT spending five figures on paid ads, WITHOUT offering discounts or downsells?
Click here to learn more about how we can help.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.