Shawna works with medical school graduates outside of the United States that want to complete their residency training in the United States. She helps them create standout applications and assists them to achieve the medical career they want.
With an emphasis on quality, and growing her business in a long-term, sustainable way, Shawna points out that entrepreneurship isn’t about posting pretty pictures on Instagram. Being an CEO requires a commitment (and re-commitment) every single day. Shawna also has interesting insights into how your personality changes as your business evolves.
If you’re an aspiring entrepreneur then tuning into this episode is a must…
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- When to go all-in – Even though Shawna had a highly respectable full-time job, she didn’t feel it was the best way to put her talents to use. She decided to go all-in, finding what she was best at, what made her happy, and what she could really help other people with.
- Don’t be afraid to reach out – Shawna initially sold her services to anyone that needed help and found things emotionally difficult. This led her to reach out and seek coaching to help develop the skills needed to build her business.
- The resistance is still there – Shawna admits that despite her success she still feels resistance. However, it became easier to overcome these challenges when she stopped accepting different types of clients and instead focused on her niche.
- Leveraging – Shawna is constantly evolving her business model. She made the decision to leverage what she had after finding herself repeating certain actions things over and over again. To serve more people, she moved away from the one-on-one business model to a hybrid model that allows her to serve larger groups as well.
- The difference between making money and managing money – Shawna is quick to point out the importance of quality. Not only does she provide a quality service to clients, but she also wants a lifestyle that is built around quality. She’s resisted the temptation of growing her business too quickly and focuses on long-term growth, which also allows her to organically grow into the role of a CEO.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
Need help repackaging your private 1:1 coaching into a high-ticket group coaching program? We can help with that.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.