This episode features the fabulous Christine Blubaugh, a successful copywriter, and coach that’s been able to transition from food blogger and health coach to establishing a copywriting business that’s expanding beyond landing five figure clients.
Christine is a conversion copywriter and messaging strategist who helps soulful online coaches and experts to sell out launches and sign more clients with copy that turns readers into buyers.
As well as writing $700k sales pages and upping email conversions by more than 400% for her clients, she teaches up-and-coming entrepreneurs to write social media posts that convert via her signature service Social Posts That Sell™.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Do you need to change direction? – Christine spent a decade studying and working in the health and wellness industry. However, after struggling with her own health problems she realized that a change of direction was needed and writing would be better suited to her.
- Do what comes natural – It’s easy to overlook the skill sets that come naturally to us. Christine realized she’d always been a writer and it was one of her natural talents. More importantly, there were people out there that needed help with writing.
- Get on the radar – Christine didn’t start out making cold pitches and using hard selling tactics. She got on the radar of potential clients, taking a very personal approach. She worked hard to establish great relationships before trying to land clients.
- Confidence through experience – Christine has confidence in being able to prescribe solutions to clients rather than letting her clients wrongly tell her what to do. Her vast experience allows her to understand if something is going to work or not.
- Transitioning to a leveraged offer – Christine had several ideas for online products, but nothing really excited her. After a couple of years of pondering a leveraged offer, she realized her niche and passion was in writing for social media. She allowed her idea to evolve and tested various components out before eventually launching.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
Want some help scaling your group coaching program at a price you’re proud of? You can grow beyond six figures without offering discounts, downsells or dumping a ton of money into paid ads.
Click here to learn more about how our LEVERAGE Method can help.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.