This episode features the amazing Sheila Joy, a super creative individual with a unique way of doing things that has allowed her business to flourish.
Sheila is a personal branding and custom styled stock photographer for service-based entrepreneurs. She helps creative entrepreneurs build deep relationships with their dream clients through custom brand photography. Her signature service, Photo Bestie helps clients increase their online visibility and get two steps ahead on their content without adding more to their plate.
I’m super excited to talk to Sheila today. She’s going to let you know how she utilized a super-unique way to leverage her business beyond the traditional 1:1 service, going from blogger to landing multi four-figure clients all over the world on a unique retainer basis.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Embrace your passion – A lot of people wonder if they’re actually good enough for someone to want to pay them. Sheila is a great example of how to work through mindset blocks and make your passion your business.
- What are your big values? – Sheila started out doing personal branding sessions because one of her big values is connection. Being able to connect with people on a personal level was a big drive for her.
- Learn from your clients – After talking to one of her initial clients, Sheila was able to better understand customer pain points. This led her to expand on her offer and provide better customer service.
- Know your worth – Sheila had to overcome resistance when raising prices. However, given 15 years of experience in her industry and the unique, customized offer she was providing to clients, she knew she had to put a premium price tag on her service.
- Committed to diversity – Sheila is committed to diversity and transparency. She admits that stock photography hasn’t represented diversity enough in the past which is why she is being proactive and having heartfelt conversations with clients. This attitude is also likely to attract a whole new audience to her business.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
Need help repackaging your private 1:1 coaching into a high-ticket group coaching program? We can help with that.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.