Aleah is the founder of Left Brain Creative Group and her signature service is Branded to Sell, a branding program for product-based business owners who want to develop a stand-out brand identity to sell more products.
She signed up for Services That Sell after she discovered this very podcast and decided to schedule a call with me. At the time she had just started her business and was scared at the thought of doing live videos and selling.
Now, she’s getting out there and building relationships, growing her business, landing speaking engagements, and so much more…
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Document the process – Aleah was super scared at the thought of going live on video. Yet, when I gave her the advice to just document the process that she was going through, it allowed her to keep things simple and get her first video out there.
- Feel afraid and make the commitment – Even though Aleah feels the fear, she’s committed to doing the work. This has allowed her to become successful in short time span. She sees the bigger picture and realizes what she’s doing it for. She admits that you’re going to be uncomfortable either way, whether you go for it or do nothing.
- Get super specific – If you want to get results and have the impact you want, then Aleah points out that you have to get specific. Niche down, pick one problem and pick one person that you’re going to solve it for.
- Overcoming doubt and slowing down – Aleah admits that she used to always be in a rush. Now, she wakes up a bit earlier and gives herself more time. This has allowed her to gain a greater awareness of herself and her feelings and do what it takes to overcome them.
- Create a process and package your service – Aleah has been able to offer a comprehensive package that her clients need. Beforehand she would do things in bits and pieces. Taking note of typical client questions and teaching clients what they needed to know about branding is how she was able to create a packaged service.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
If you’re booked out with private 1:1 clients, ready to raise the price of your successful digital course or want a new revenue stream beyond retainer clients, I invite you to apply.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.