In this epiosde features the fabulous Micah Nicole, one of the first contractors I ever hired in my own business, and it’s been a privilege to be able to watch her elevate her price points and do some amazing work with some of the most influential course creators and coaching program facilitators in our industry.
Micah is obsessed with elevating the way female founders market, launch, and deliver their high-ticket coaching program. She passionately specializes in high-end, automated launch funnels, and organic visibility strategies for experts who crave serious and organic automated growth.
Micah is a millionaire in the making, and in this episode, she gives a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how she’s been able to niche down and carve out her own lane in a saturated market to enroll eight thousand dollar clients into her program.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Igniting the spark – While Micah was landing some four-figure clients with web design, it wasn’t making her happy. Taking a step back and figuring out what she was passionate about ignited the spark and led her to launch her signature service and achieve success.
- Do your market research – Micah was initially hesitant to set a high price tag. One way she overcame her money mindset was to look at competitors in the market. She realized they were charging four-figures for less robust services than what she was able to provide.
- Be efficient – Micah doesn’t like to do more work than she has to. This efficient approach allows her to hone in on the work that’s needed to get the optimal results for herself and her clients.
- Document your process – Micah understands that her audience’s needs don’t change. She has a clearly defined and efficient process to follow which allows some room to customize where necessary.
- Work out your “discipline muscle” – To achieve success in business, Micah recommends working out and getting it together in your personal life. Every time she works out she’s training her “discipline muscle” which transfers over to business.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
If you want some help clarifying your program promise and refining your curriculum, I’m here to help.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.