My guest on this episode is the awesome Janine Esbrand, a London based corporate and commercial lawyer who enrolled in Leverage after traditional online launch methods failed to yield the results she wanted.
Janine is a career strategist, executive coach, and a TEDx speaker and podcast host. She’s also the creator of the Career Clarity Academy, a group coaching program designed to help mid-level professionals change career direction and land their ideal role without having to take a pay cut or retrain.
With 12 years of experience in the legal industry and a drive to find solutions that support her growth, Janine is very inspiring to listen to. This episode is especially interesting if you struggle to confidently close clients on sales calls.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Are you using the right method? – Janine tried using a membership model for her first launch. Although she had some success, she realized she wasn’t going to hit her revenue goals and wasn’t attracting fully committed clients. This caused her to shift her approach and find a better method.
- Realize your value – Even though she was hesitant to charge a high price tag, Janine thought hard about the value she was bringing to the table and the results she could get for clients. After this, she knew she needed to sell a high-ticket item.
- Thriving through COVID – Despite having invested in Leverage just before the international break-out of COVID, Janine remained fully committed to the process. With more and more people needing a career change, she’s found her services are more relevant than ever.
- Qualify your leads – Janine always questions whether a prospect is the right person for her program. Rather than trying to make a sale, she now tries to ensure that she’s only attracting clients that will be a good fit.
- Learning how to close consistently – When Janine began using the Champagne Closer™ Method, she learned to shift her focus from trying to make the sale, to helping people understand what they wanted and help them make the right decision. This instantly turned around her sales performance.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
If you’re booked out with private 1:1 clients, ready to raise the price of your successful digital course or want a new revenue stream beyond retainer clients, I invite you to apply.
Click here to learn more and apply today.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.