How do you exercise patience in a season of pivots?
I know how frustrating it can be when you feel like you are waiting for your time to come. You’re doing everything you can to learn, grow, and improve, but still, you’re waiting for an answer to your prayers. How do you get through that?
In this episode, I’m sharing everything I’ve learned about patience, and believe it or not it has a lot to do with spiritual obedience. The best strategy that you can have in your business is spiritual obedience. You’ll have to tune in to the episode to find out why!
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- How pivoting is like harvesting crops
- Why you need to recalibrate your expectations when you pivot
- The type of community that you need
- The importance of taking action if you want your prayers to be answered
- Fulfilling the promises that you make to yourself
- How I know that God answers prayers through people and why that is crucial to my business
- Why you need to be willing to change your environment
I hope this episode offers you a new perspective on how to get through a season of pivots when you feel like you’re running out of patience. I know it’s not easy, but I’m proud of you for hanging in there. However you experience spirituality in your life and business practices, I hope this resonates with you.
If you enjoy tuning in each week, don’t forget to follow the show and leave a rating and review if you have a few minutes to spare! I’d love to hear from you and find out what keeps you coming back for more. Thanks for being here!
Apply for LEVERAGE with Jereshia Hawk
Download my freebie: How to Know if Your Niche is Specific Enough
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
179. 6 Factors That Give You Competitive Advantage as an Online Coach
178. Why Your Content on Instagram Isn’t Converting and How to Fix It
177. 3 Ways to Attract Qualified Leads to Your Program
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple PodcastsI would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! I read each of them, and they help me make sure I am providing the content that you love to hear! Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other listeners like you to find the podcast!