Do you ever struggle to creating content and getting visibility on Facebook?
For so many of my clients, they know what they want to sell and have an idea of what their offer will be but getting the message in front of the right people is a major challenge.
If you’re concerned about a lack in your visibility then this episode is going to be extremely helpful for you. I’m going to give you an introduction into how the social media game is set up, and how you can play it to your advantage.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Understanding platforms – Social media is a vehicle to help amplify your message but your business model should never be 100% reliant on any one platform. If you’re purely reliant on paid advertising then you probably don’t have a sustainable business model.
- Knowing how the game works – Remember that Facebook (like all platforms) is a business whose objective is to make money. As a result, a standard post on your Facebook business page will only get 2% organic engagement. This is the algorithm and you have to accept that this is how the game works. Ultimately, Facebook wants you to pay for ads.
- The power of going live – Facebook and Instagram prioritize live video. As such, if you go live then you can expect a 10 – 16% organic reach. While this may not seem like much, it’s way higher than the 2% reach of a static post.
- The power of repurposing content – In order to spread your message further, you can repurpose content. Sharing a recording of your live video on your Facebook group is an excellent way to do this. You can also transcribe your live videos into written content and even release the audio as a podcast.
- Leveraging to maximize return – Why create a separate piece of content for your email list, YouTube, blog, and all other platforms? Instead create a single piece of content and leverage it by repurposing it for all platforms? You have to learn to leverage content to maximize your time and visibility.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
If you want some help clarifying your program promise and refining your curriculum, I’m here to help.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.