Are you ready to start a group coaching program?
Just because you feel ready, doesn’t necessarily mean your offer is ready. There are some things you need to get lined up before you jump into group coaching.
This episode is all about the fundamental aspects of transitioning your program from 1:1 to group delivery.
I’m addressing two of the most frequently asked questions about this process: do I have enough existing demand to offer a group program? And does my curriculum need to be pre-recorded before I launch my group program?
The answers to these questions are really important, so this episode is not one to skip!
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- Why you need to learn to articulate your value
- How to drive demand for the thing you are selling
- The importance of creating a distinguished perspective
- Validating your process and getting repeatable results
- Why you need to design your program around results you have already gotten
- What you need to know about pre-recording
- The skills you need to practice
- Collecting data from your early cohorts
- What adds value to a group program
- How to run your program in the most profitable way possible
It doesn’t matter what stage of business you’re in, you will always be building your plane while you’re flying it. We’re all learning new things and improving our businesses as we go. If you walk away from this episode ready to start your group coaching program, that’s great. If not, that’s great too! Don’t rush it; make sure you’ve validated your process and are doing what’s best for your clients.
You can apply for the next LEVERAGE coaching cohort HERE. If you’re ready to reclaim your time and sustainably add 6 figures of new revenue to your business with a high-ticket, curriculum-based group coaching program, LEVERAGE is for you.
Apply for LEVERAGE with Jereshia Hawk
Download my freebie: How to Know if Your Niche is Specific Enough
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
175. Which Business Model is the Most Profitable?
174. Is It Time for a Maintenance Year in Your Business?
173. Offers That Sell During Tough Economic Time
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts
I would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! I read each of them, and they help me make sure I am providing the content that you love to hear! Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other listeners like you to find the podcast!