Wondering how to deal with rejection in sales calls?
Do you struggle with fear of failure when it comes to sales? Do you worry about not knowing what to say and how to deal with rejection?
How to Deal With Rejection in Sales Calls
The success of your business completely depends upon your ability to sell.
If you’re not consistently talking to strangers on the internet and creating opportunities for transactions to take place then you’re robbing yourself of the number one thing your business needs for survival.
I understand it’s not easy to get over your fear of sales and bouncing back after being rejected is hard.
That’s why I’m going to be going through the 3 main things that people tend to get wrong and what you need to do to set yourself up for success in sales.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Never worry about possible rejections – You don’t have to over-perfect your sales techniques before you even try to sell. Focusing on potential negative scenarios can stop you from even trying to sell in the first place. It’s time to shift your perspective to something more empowering.
- Is a prospect the “right fit?” – Your focus in a sales call should be to determine whether or not a prospect is the right fit for your service. Help them make the right decision whether it’s to work with you or not.
- Rejection doesn’t mean you’re a failure – Do you feel like every rejection is a failure? It’s easy to find yourself on a downward spiral. Lowering prices and discounting your services may seem like the right thing to do, but it’s not. Rejection does NOT mean failure!
- Are you in rejection rehab? – Some people take weeks or months to get over a sales rejection. Others won’t get on a sales call because they’re worried about taking a stranger’s money. If you’re in rejection rehab you need to check yourself out immediately. Put yourself out there and talk about the value you have to offer.
- Hearing “no” is normal – You can be the world’s best salesperson and you’re still going to hear no. Rejections and objections are normal. Instead of trying to get prospects to buy, your goal is to help them to make the best decision.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
Want some help scaling your group coaching program at a price you’re proud of? You can grow beyond six figures without offering discounts, downsells or dumping a ton of money into paid ads.
Click here to learn more about how our LEVERAGE Method can help.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.