The expectation for exponential growth every year has become totally normalized but is it realistic?
That’s the question we’re exploring in this episode. I want to talk about whether you’re having a growth or maintenance year in your business and what that really means.
If you’ve been experiencing exponential growth for several years in a row, that’s amazing and I’m so excited for you, but it might be time to take a look behind the scenes and see what needs taking care of.
Let’s talk about how to make your business growth more successful and sustainable.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- Normalizing maintenance and rest
- Why you need to think about more than just revenue
- How to take a more holistic approach to your business
- Giving yourself permission to have the maintenance year that you need
- How to know if it’s time for a maintenance year
- Identifying the beginning of an economic cycle
- The seasons of business
- How to make your growth years more successful and sustainable
- Growth vs. maintenance activities
- The value of automation in your professional and personal life
- Examples of strategic delegation and investment
I hope this episode offers you a new perspective on growth. Growth isn’t always about revenue. You might be growing in operational efficiency or standardization or systemization. All of those things are important and also serve your revenue growth in the long run, so it’s totally okay if your goal right now isn’t revenue-focused.
If you want to be the first to know when spots are available in the LEVERAGE coaching program, get on the waitlist at jereshiahawk.com/leverage. If you’re ready to reclaim your time and sustainably add 6 figures of new revenue to your business with a high-ticket, curriculum-based group coaching program, LEVERAGE is for you.
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple PodcastsI would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! I read each of them, and they help me make sure I am providing the content that you love to hear! Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other listeners like you to find the podcast!