Today’s episode features none other than the first-ever business coach that I hired after getting serious about my business. She’s full of inspirational wisdom and you’re not going to want to miss what she has to say.
Courtney Sanders is a speaker, entrepreneur and founder of CourtneyLSanders.com, where she provides first-class personal and professional development training programs for millennial women.
Starting out as a blogger, Courtney was initially writing about hair-care and eventually more about personal development. After more and more people came to her for business advice, she got into business coaching. Now she’s transformed her whole business model and is an inspiration for anyone who wants to build a super-successful business that’s in line with their ethics and values.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Unhealthy growth – When Courtney began coaching, her primary focus was in growing her business and helping her clients to grow their businesses. While growth is important, she realized that a lot of her clients were failing in other areas of their lives. Solely focusing on growth can be unhealthy. From here she took a step back and re-evaluated things. She realized that her clients needed more than what she was giving them.
- Are you aligned with your business? – Courtney was able to help people make money. She had the tools and tactics to get the financial results that her clients wanted. However, doing things in this way wasn’t aligned with her core values and what she wanted her brand to be about. Even though she felt a lot of friction from her clients, she pivoted and focused on becoming a coach in all areas of life as opposed to merely focusing on money.
- What’s your current state? – Courtney talks about a time in her life when she was comfortably making six figures, yet she was waking up late with low energy and not feeling particularly happy or vibrant. If you’re continually feeling low on enthusiasm, you need to question yourself and reflect. Even though running a business is difficult and challenging, it should bring you a lot of passion and joy. If you’re not feeling completely energized about getting up in the morning and getting to work, consider whether you need to pivot into an area you feel passionate and energized about.
- Streamlining – While pregnant, Courtney realized she didn’t want to spend her time doing things that she didn’t particularly enjoy. After auditing the areas of her business, she essentially got rid of all the waste, automating a lot of her procedures so she could focus her time and energy on what she wanted to focus on.
- Beware of the enemy – Be aware of the thoughts that come into your head. Both on a spiritual and psychological level. Courtney advises that just because you have a thought, it doesn’t mean that you have to believe it. The thought may not even be yours. When you’re trying to realize your dreams, it can be spiritual warfare. Be prepared.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
You and I both know that it’s time that you take full ownership of your expertise. Finally learn how to clarify your program promise, articulate your value, and organically launch your $3k – $10k group coaching program.
Click here to learn more about how we can help.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.