How do you know if your signature service is specific enough?
One of the biggest struggles my clients have is getting their head around what their offer should be. Once you’ve selected your signature service, how do you know if it’s specific enough? And, how do you sell it consistently?
There are three levels of specificity that your offer needs to have: an overarching category, a business niche, and a signature service.
In this episode, I’m not only going to walk you through the three levels of specificity that you need but I’m going to tell you a few things that you NEED to start selling your premium offer consistently. I’m in full-passion mode, so tune in, buckle up and get ready…
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- It takes time – If you’re moving too fast, it’s usually not sustainable. Accept that your first 3-5 years in business will be a constant state of refinement. These adaptations are not the same thing as starting all over again. They’re a sign that you’re evolving as you find your niche, change your positioning, and adapt your business processes.
- What’s your overarching category? – This is a general category that you fall within. For example, you may be a marketing consultant or a business coach. The problem is that a lot of people stop there. They name their profession and don’t specify their service.
- What’s your business niche? – This is your specialty or area of focus. For example, a web designer may focus exclusively on WordPress sites.
- What’s your signature service? – What is the result you’re delivering? This is where things usually get difficult as you have to define the specific service you provide. Get super clear on the problem you’re solving.
- How to know if your service is specific enough – Ask yourself: is there a recipe that someone else could follow to get my result? If not then you need to keep drilling down. I’m not saying that it’s going to be easy. But you can do it! Forget about things like positioning, content creation, and sales until you get down to the necessary level of specificity.
- You are now the answer to someone else’s prayer – What’s holding you back? I believe that you have everything you need to go out there and sell your services…. And get paid a high-ticket price. You need to believe in yourself, be bold, and be transparent.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
You and I both know that it’s time that you take full ownership of your expertise. Finally learn how to clarify your program promise, articulate your value, and organically launch your $3k – $10k group coaching program.
Click here to learn more about how we can help.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.