After receiving with a bunch of great questions, I thought it was time for a little Q & A. You’ll want to tune in to this episode as I’m going to be answering some of your most popular questions.
You’ll find out what my favorite planner is, what I do for self-care, how I go about creating content, how I structure my time, what you should be focused on, and much much more. I’m even going to be answering your questions about my eyebrows…
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- What planner am I using? – Full Focus Planner by Michael Hyatt is now my planner of choice. It’s been created and crafted with the business owner in mind and is based on a 90-day timeframe. I use it every single day.
- Do you create 5 separate bank accounts when using Profit First? – Profit First is a business approach (and book) created by Mike Michalowicz that ensures you’re profitable from the very beginning. I highly recommend the method, especially if you’re making less than $250,000 per year. And yes, you need to have multiple bank accounts to help you manage your money. I have a primary checking account and several accounts for tax, expenses, owner’s compensation, etc.
- What’s my process for outlining my programs? – Before you think about creating a program, you have to get crystal clear on the end result that a client will accomplish. What’s the promise? When you have this defined you can reverse engineer the process and lay out all the steps of the process that each person will need to go through.
- What do I do for self-care? – For me, self-care is all about self-integrity, enforcing boundaries, and honoring what my body is asking of me. For example, when I commit to doing something, I always follow it through whether it’s in my business or my personal life. Other things I do for self-care include both yoga and float tanks. These are great for learning to be more present.
- How do I set aside time for myself? – One way ensure I have time to work on my business as a CEO (as opposed to working in my business as an employee) is to keep Mondays free of appointments. The rhythm you work at depends on your personality and the season of business you’re in. When starting out, it helps to determine consistent work hours to ensure you have free time for your family, social life, and other things.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
You and I both know that it’s time that you take full ownership of your expertise. Finally learn how to clarify your program promise, articulate your value, and organically launch your $3k – $10k group coaching program.
Click here to learn more about how we can help.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.