Are you launching a course? Creating a coaching program? Or just thinking of ways to grow your service-based business? In this episode I’m going to break down with full transparency what’s required to create and sell each of these offers. If you’re exploring different business models (or you’re shifting back and forth) then this episode is a must listen. Understanding your business model is more important than ever, as the online industry evolves and client expectations get higher and higher.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Get some clarity – First off, you have to clearly articulate what it is that you actually do. Too many people are confused by trying to offer a variety of services and are unclear on what their true offer is.
- How to price a course? – Courses are typically more of a DIY experience as your clients will be working though the course by themselves. Also, clients don’t tend to have access to the course creator and the pricing point should reflect the level of support
- What is a coaching program? – A coaching program tends to have a framework (like a course) but there will typically be a coach or various support methods as you work through the program.
- Evolution of the industry – Today’s consumer has come to realize that signing up for a course may not lead to any results and is generally willing to pay over $2k for a coach that’s going to assist and hold them accountable.
- Are you ready to build a course? – If you don’t have a proven, step-by-step framework then you’re not ready to build a course. Until you get to the course-building stage, however, coaching is a great way to develop your framework while generating revenue.
- What if you’re an introvert? – While you have to respect your personality, if you want to be a coach or a teacher then you have to show up in your business, whether it’s via live video, podcasts, or another effective communication medium.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
You and I both know that it’s time that you take full ownership of your expertise. Finally learn how to clarify your program promise, articulate your value, and organically launch your $3k – $10k group coaching program.
Click here to learn more about how we can help.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.