If you have a side hustle and you’ve ever dreamed of growing it to the point where it’s generating more than your salary then you’ll wanna tune in. Is it possible for a side hustle to become your primary source of income? Absolutely! But it takes a certain amount of commitment to get there, as well as a particular mindset. You have to show up consistently, even on the days that you don’t want to, and especially when you don’t feel like it.
On today’s episode I’m breaking down exactly what’s required to make your side hustle your main hustle.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode is extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Answer this question first – Is your intention to do a bit of hustling and make some money on the side or do you genuinely want to build a long-term, sustainable business? You have to make this decision before moving forward.
- Be realistic about the numbers – How much money do you need to replace your current paycheck? Replacing your income is what will give you financial freedom. It should be your first financial goal before setting any bigger, “get super rich” goals.
- The path of least resistance – What’s the quickest, simplest path you can take to where you get freedom of choice? This is why I’m such a big advocate of selling high-ticket offers. Having only two or three clients, each paying you over a thousand dollars a month means you have the capacity to attract these clients and serve them to the best of your ability.
- What can you do organically to attract clients? – If you’re working full time and just getting started with your side hustle, then you probably don’t have the cash to pay for paid ads.
- Make sure you can handle the back-end – Growing too fast can kill your business. Being great at sales and signing up a lot of clients is great for revenue, but you need to be able to take care of the back end to ensure you can handle the clients you’re getting.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
Raising your rate takes more effort than just deciding on a new price. Then comes the work of addressing the objections, effectively articulating your value in your marketing content, and designing curriculum that delivers on the promise you sold the client into. Need some help with this?
Click here to learn more about how our LEVERAGE Method can help.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.