The economy is changing and so are buying habits. What are you doing to make sure your business survives?
In this episode, I’m addressing the changes that coaching businesses are going to face in 2023 and how to make sure that you still have success in the face of those changes.
I’m sharing the non-negotiables that you need to have in place in your coaching business if you want to be profitable, and when I say non-negotiable I really mean it. We’re keeping it real in this episode, so get ready for some hard truths that you need to hear.
If you want to find out what goes into creating a successful and profitable offer, you’re in the right place.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- What’s going on in the economy right now and how it will affect your business
- The difference between being a coach and being a CEO with a coaching company
- Why niching down is a non-negotiable
- Selling essentials instead of nice-to-haves
- What buyers won’t be spending their money on this year
- The value of sharing your perspective
- Using your social media accounts for business
- The three things that attract quality leads
- Being willing to be seen
- How generic marketing strategies are leaving you burnt out and broke
- Marketing messaging vs. sales messaging
Get ready to take notes as you listen to this episode because you are not going to want to forget this. Business is not for the faint of heart, but I think you already know that, which is why I say it how it is. I’m not here to sugarcoat, I’m here to help you succeed.
If you want to be the first to know when spots are available on the LEVERAGE coaching program, get on the waitlist at jereshiahawk.com/leverage. If you’re ready to reclaim your time and sustainably add 6 figures of new revenue to your business with a high-ticket, curriculum-based group coaching program, LEVERAGE is for you.
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple PodcastsI would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! I read each of them, and they help me make sure I am providing the content that you love to hear! Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other listeners like you to find the podcast!