Have you been struggling to maintain a consistent cash flow in your coaching business?
Consistent cash flow is something we all look for when starting a business. At the end of the day, you want to see that all your hard work and sacrifice is reflected in your bank account.
This episode is going to give you the missing link to ensure you’re not wasting time and you’re doing what needs to be done in order to get the results you want and meet your income goals.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Be visible – One of the main reasons why coaches struggle to consistently sell is because they’re not consistently visible. If you want to enroll clients, you have to put yourself out there on a regular basis.
- You will enroll new clients at the rate at which you’re consistently selling your service – How often are you talking to strangers and selling your services? If you’re spending all your time playing it safe and planning behind closed doors then you can’t expect to see any results.
- Just because you know something, doesn’t mean you can apply it – While having knowledge is great, if you’re not taking action then you will not be able to move forward. Sometimes, signing up for a coaching program and being around others that will hold you accountable can make all the difference.
- Are your doors open? – If you have a brick and mortar business you have to open the doors to allow potential customers to walk in and talk with you. With an online business, you have to open your door and talk to prospects using other tools such as online videos, social media comments, and sales calls.
- Are you leveraging your content? – You can leverage content by taking a piece of core content and repurposing it in many different ways. This is a great way of the impression that you’re always open for business.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
You and I both know that it’s time that you take full ownership of your expertise. Finally learn how to clarify your program promise, articulate your value, and organically launch your $3k – $10k group coaching program.
Click here to learn more about how we can help.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.