If you’re a course creator, coach, or consultant and you’ve been wondering why your sales suck then you’ll want to listen up.
If you can’t make money, you don’t have a business. And, if you don’t have a clearly defined sales process then you’re going to be relying on luck.
Listening to this episode will help you take a client through a journey and set yourself up for success.
I’m going to help you turn things around by giving you FOUR ways to fix your broken sales process. I want to ensure you can meet your revenue goals and confidently convert clients with ease.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- High ticket sales – It’s important to understand that selling a high ticket item is completely different from selling a low ticket item. The buyer psychology and processes required are completely different.
- What do we mean by a “sales process”? – A sales process isn’t about automated tools and complicated sales funnels. It’s a predefined set of interactions for identifying, qualifying, and converting prospects. You need to have your steps fully defined and documented.
- Identification prospects – You need to not only attract your ideal client but you need to repel those who you’re service is not for. If you have to beg for prospects to be your clients then you’re not attracting the right prospects.
- Qualifying prospects – What’s your screening process? You need to be clear on who can get on a sales call. Your sales process needs to weed out those who aren’t fit for your program.
- Converting prospects – Your sales process needs to convert. Just because you know you can help, your prospect also needs to believe it. It’s your job to communicate this. If you’re struggling to close, then I recommend checking out http://jereshiahawk.com/rightresponse.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
Need help repackaging your private 1:1 coaching into a high-ticket group coaching program? We can help with that.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.