What kind of buyer are you? When you walk into a store to buy something, do you become defensive, fearful, or distrustful? If so, this could be harming your ability to sell. You can’t have it both ways. If you’re a service-based business owner or a coach that’s enrolling clients with a price tag of thousands of dollars then you can’t be a bad buyer and a good seller.
To be an effective leader, salesman, CEO, and service provider you need to learn to be a good buyer, having the right conversations, and approaching the process with positive energy. In this episode, I’m going to help you address a mental block you were probably never aware of.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Transaction before transformation – For a transformation to occur, a transaction has to take place first. A conversation is what’s required to initiate, complete the sale, and set the scene for what’s to come.
- What kind of buyer are you? – What goes through your mind when you make a buying decision? You need to become aware of this because your mindset as a buyer inevitably translates into your selling process.
- Qualify your clients – As a coach with a premium price tag, you’re going to be having an intimate relationship with your clients. You need to be working solely with clients who are willing to follow the processes you’re laying out. Always ensure you qualify your clients.
- Are you showing up? – You’ll struggle to build a business if you’re unwilling to talk to people. Especially if you want to sell high-ticket. You need to be willing to interact on social media, show your face, and get in front of prospective clients.
- Don’t get caught up in an ego trap – After getting some success I went through a few months of thinking I could sit back and live the “laptop lifestyle.” I was wrong. I needed to get my ego in check and realize: to get to the next level you have to keep working and consistently put in the extra effort.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.