Do you know the difference between marketing and lead generation?
Your lead generation strategy is super important, so let’s talk about how to generate leads in your coaching business in 2023.
In this episode, I’m teaching you how to determine the best lead generation strategy for the season of business you are in, the price point of your offer, and the sophistication of the problem you are solving.
I’ll take you through what your lead generation options are and how to effectively implement the strategy that you choose. After all, if you’re going to put the work in, you want to know it’s going to pay off.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- The difference between marketing and lead generation
- How to choose a lead generation strategy that makes the most sense for you
- The five primary ways to generate leads in your business
- The problem with relying mostly on referrals
- Why you should focus on mastering one lead generation strategy
- The most important things to be sharing on social media
- How to get your content in front of new people
- They key to avoiding burnout when you’re creating content
If your current lead generation strategy isn’t working quite as well as you need it to, don’t worry. By the end of this episode, you’ll know exactly what to do to either fix it or create a new strategy. I can’t wait to see what you try!
If you want to be the first to know when spots are available in the LEVERAGE coaching program, get on the waitlist at jereshiahawk.com/leverage. If you’re ready to reclaim your time and sustainably add 6 figures of new revenue to your business with a high-ticket, curriculum-based group coaching program, LEVERAGE is for you.
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple PodcastsI would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! I read each of them, and they help me make sure I am providing the content that you love to hear! Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other listeners like you to find the podcast!