Do you find yourself attracting people that aren’t converting into clients? Or, maybe you’re lacking clarity and confidence in your messaging that prevents you from showing up in your business?
Today’s episode features an issue that many coaches face, but have trouble pinpointing where the exact problem lies.
If you want to attract clients that convert then you’ll want to tune in. Grab your notebooks and get ready, because I’m going to be teaching you how to create and deliver a clear message that gets you the results you desire.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Do you have a clear program promise? – You can’t expect to attract qualified prospects if there’s a disconnect between what your offer provides and your prospects’ ability to understand the value it brings to them then. Your message needs to reinforce your value proposition.
- Have you defined your positioning? – It’s important to define how you want people to perceive you. You have to train your audience to perceive you in the way you want to be perceived and apply the appropriate angle to achieve this in your marketing.
- Teach people how to think – If you’re selling a high ticket item then you can’t use “how-to” articles. The psychology behind high ticket buying is completely different from that of an ebook. Instead of teaching people what to do, you have to teach them how to think.
- Are you delivering your message? – Are you showing up and putting out live steam videos and chatting to your audience? Creating content behind the scenes is important but you can’t expect people to align with your messaging if you’re not showing up and delivering a message.
- You are capable of doing hard things – Being courageous enough to show up and allowing your voice to be heard is hard. I understand that. But, I believe in you. I believe you are capable of doing hard things if you’re committed.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
If you want some help clarifying your program promise and refining your curriculum, I’m here to help.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.