Are you someone that struggles with time management? Are you on the verge of reaching your full capacity?
In today’s episode, I’m going to be sharing the three aspects of time management that you need to know about as you’re reaching full capacity in your business.
This is especially important if you run a six-figure coaching business or you’re well on the path to six-figures. You’re probably noticing that your methods of time management are changing and your situation is different from when you were a solopreneur in hustle mode to launch your signature service and land clients.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- What season are you in? – In order to determine what you should be prioritizing, you first need to identify which season of business you’re in. Unless you’re making over $8k a month in revenue, your focus should be on selling your services and enrolling high ticket clients.
- Have you reached your capacity limit? – When your capacity reaches its limit you need to consider changing your business model. Is your current business model sustainable? If not, you need to hone in on your one core offer and sales process, becoming the leading person that solves that particular problem.
- Become a CEO – When you’re making more than $10k a month, you need to stop thinking of yourself as a founder and start showing up as a CEO. Put yourself on the payroll and think of yourself as the person that ultimately runs your business, just like the CEO of any corporation does.
- Managing expectations – Is your effort aligned with your expectations? You have to clearly define what success looks like for you and be committed to doing whatever is required to achieve it.
- Question assumptions and check in with beliefs – As you grow you have to check in with your assumptions and beliefs. If your assumptions are derived from negative beliefs (many of which were rooted in childhood trauma) then you’ll sabotage your growth. Mindset work is essential.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
Want to experience sustainable growth for your coaching business WITHOUT hiring 5 new employees, WITHOUT spending five figures on paid ads, WITHOUT offering discounts or downsells?
Click here to learn more about how we can help.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.