Are you someone that struggles with time management? Are you on the verge of reaching your full capacity?
In today’s episode, I’m going to be sharing the three aspects of time management that you need to know about as you’re reaching full capacity in your business.
This is especially important if you run a six-figure coaching business or you’re well on the path to six-figures. You’re probably noticing that your methods of time management are changing and your situation is different from when you were a solopreneur in hustle mode to launch your signature service and land clients.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- What season are you in? – In order to determine what you should be prioritizing, you first need to identify which season of business you’re in. Unless you’re making over $8k a month in revenue, your focus should be on selling your services and enrolling high ticket clients.
- Have you reached your capacity limit? – When your capacity reaches its limit you need to consider changing your business model. Is your current business model sustainable? If not, you need to hone in on your one core offer and sales process, becoming the leading person that solves that particular problem.
- Become a CEO – When you’re making more than $10k a month, you need to stop thinking of yourself as a founder and start showing up as a CEO. Put yourself on the payroll and think of yourself as the person that ultimately runs your business, just like the CEO of any corporation does.
- Managing expectations – Is your effort aligned with your expectations? You have to clearly define what success looks like for you and be committed to doing whatever is required to achieve it.
- Question assumptions and check in with beliefs – As you grow you have to check in with your assumptions and beliefs. If your assumptions are derived from negative beliefs (many of which were rooted in childhood trauma) then you’ll sabotage your growth. Mindset work is essential.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
This episode is brought to you by ThriveCart:
Support for our show today came from my favorite payment checkout software, ThriveCart .
Let me ask you – how are you currently accepting payments from your coaching clients? Forgetting to send those monthly invoices for clients on a payment plan? Manually stumbling around when someones’ ready to pay but you aren’t prepared to take their money? If either of those situations sounds familiar, you’re going to want to check out ThriveCart, the software I use and recommend to my clients to make it seamless to collect recurring payments from coaching clients.
Most good checkout software comes with a high monthly cost, but not ThriveCart. If you use my special link: www.jereshiahawk.com/thrivecart, they are offering a special limited discount where you’re able to grab a lifetime license. Yes, pay once and never have to include this on your expense sheet again. ThriveCart easily pays for itself many times over with their high converting checkout pages, upsells and affiliate campaigns. The current limited pricing offer is due to end very soon. Due to high demand, ThriveCart has temporarily extended the current price for a short period, so make sure you act now. Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/thrivecart to get this special, lifetime license offer, and thank me later!
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/thrivecart now.