Are you unsure about how you need to go about pricing your coaching program?
Pricing is something that can definitely be tricky. There are a lot of things to consider beyond hitting your income goals. And if you’re preparing to sell your first service, or releasing a new program that leverages your current offers it’s essential that you don’t underestimate the power properly pricing has.
If you’re ready to stop struggling to determine a price point for your program then you’ll want to tune in to this episode. I’ll be sharing the three factors that really matter when you set your price and what clients are willing to pay a premium for.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- A coaching program isn’t the same as a digital course – If you’re pricing a coaching program the same way that you’d price a digital course then you’re probably selling yourself short and leaving money on the table. Coaching provides so much more value than a DIY course.
- What’s the promise you’re delivering? – The price of your program should be heavily dependent on the promise that you’re selling. Before you create a coaching program, you need to get crystal clear on the specific result that you’re guaranteeing.
- What support are you providing? – If you’re offering things like group coaching calls, one-on-one coaching, or another form of support then you should be charging more. When deciding on support it should be all about making it easier for clients to achieve results.
- What results do you want your clients to achieve? – The bigger the promise, the higher the price. Think about your clients’ return on investment and ensure you can communicate this to them when quoting your price. For me, if a client is paying $10,000, I want to help them make more than $100,000.
- Don’t overcomplicate – When you’re working at maximum capacity you need to resist the urge to overcomplicate your business model, marketing strategy, and everything else. If in doubt, keep it simple.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
This episode is brought to you by SERVICES THAT SELL:
This episode was brought to you by my premium program, Services that Sell.
If you’ve been thinking about niching down and creating a four-figure service that you can sell consistently, And if you have been searching for a simple way to sell your services without a complicated funnel, I encourage you to sign up for my FREE masterclass at www.jereshiahawk.com/raiseyourrates. I’ll make sure you know everything you need to gain the clarity you crave to confidently sell your services online.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/raiseyourrates to register for the next masterclass training today!