How often do you have people signing up for your program only to ask for a refund later because they realized it wasn’t a good fit for them?
It happens to everyone, but that doesn’t make it less frustrating when it does, so how do you make it a less common occurrence in your business?
In this episode, I’m sharing three ways to attract qualified leads to your program without spending money on paid ads, relying on referrals, or using manipulative sales tactics. This will help you decrease your cancellation and refund requests and make sure you are getting paid by everyone who signs up for your program.
Topics covered in this episode include:
- Why lead qualification is so important
- Attracting the right clients for your program
- How to make sure you are collecting and retaining the money that is owed to you
- Why you need to quantify the promise of your program
- Setting clear expectations and meeting them
- How to avoid burning out
- What people will and will not pay for
- Why you need to stop seeking external validation and trying to prove your worth
- How to present yourself publicly to attract qualified leads
You deserve to get paid for all the work you put into your program, so let’s make it happen by ensuring that you are enrolling the right people. It’s important to remember that not everyone is the right fit for your program, and you only want to be attracting the people who are.
You can apply for a spot on the LEVERAGE coaching program HERE. If you’re ready to reclaim your time and sustainably add 6 figures of new revenue to your business with a high-ticket, curriculum-based group coaching program, LEVERAGE is for you.
Apply for LEVERAGE with Jereshia Hawk
Download my freebie: How to Know if Your Niche is Specific Enough
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
176. How to Know if You Have Enough Demand to Transition from 1:1 to Group Coaching
175. Which Business Model is the Most Profitable?
174. Is It Time for a Maintenance Year in Your Business?
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts
I would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! I read each of them, and they help me make sure I am providing the content that you love to hear! Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other listeners like you to find the podcast!