Today’s episode is going to be very helpful for you if you already have your business up and running and you’re making money. It’s not that hard to hustle your way to six figures if you’re willing to grind it out and put in the work. But what about when you want to grow to $200k and more? Going above and beyond requires a different way of thinking and focus. That’s where the 4 Pillars come into play. Grab your notebook and get ready for some nuggets of information coming your way.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode is extremely actionable and insightful. Here is a quick summary of the four pillars:
- Simplicity – Is your business model too complex? If you’re selling multiple offers and having to work around the clock – the answer is yes. It’s time to cut back on your offers and do less, by putting all your focus into your single, flagship service.
- Sales – You need to be a BEAST at sales… and no, I’m not talking about the sleazy-car salesman stereotype. It’s all about making contact with your ideal customer as frequently as possible. Educating yourself on sales psychology and how people make buying decisions is crucial.
- Systems – When you’re hustling your way to your first six figures, it’s likely that you’re running forward non-stop and haven’t even thought about building systems. If you’re constantly doing repeat tasks manually then you need to be automating or delegating them. Document your processes and focus your time on what matters.
- Support – You can’t get there alone. When you want to get to $200k and more, you have to ask yourself: “what support do I need?” Do you need a coach to advise you? What team members do you need around you? Do you need legal and accounting advice? What do you need to make sure you’re being your “best self”?
- And lots more! Tune in now.
Need help repackaging your private 1:1 coaching into a high-ticket group coaching program? We can help with that.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.