Today’s episode is going to be very helpful for you if you already have your business up and running and you’re making money. It’s not that hard to hustle your way to six figures if you’re willing to grind it out and put in the work. But what about when you want to grow to $200k and more? Going above and beyond requires a different way of thinking and focus. That’s where the 4 Pillars come into play. Grab your notebook and get ready for some nuggets of information coming your way.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode is extremely actionable and insightful. Here is a quick summary of the four pillars:
- Simplicity – Is your business model too complex? If you’re selling multiple offers and having to work around the clock – the answer is yes. It’s time to cut back on your offers and do less, by putting all your focus into your single, flagship service.
- Sales – You need to be a BEAST at sales… and no, I’m not talking about the sleazy-car salesman stereotype. It’s all about making contact with your ideal customer as frequently as possible. Educating yourself on sales psychology and how people make buying decisions is crucial.
- Systems – When you’re hustling your way to your first six figures, it’s likely that you’re running forward non-stop and haven’t even thought about building systems. If you’re constantly doing repeat tasks manually then you need to be automating or delegating them. Document your processes and focus your time on what matters.
- Support – You can’t get there alone. When you want to get to $200k and more, you have to ask yourself: “what support do I need?” Do you need a coach to advise you? What team members do you need around you? Do you need legal and accounting advice? What do you need to make sure you’re being your “best self”?
- And lots more! Tune in now.
This episode is brought to you by ACUITY SCHEDULING:
Support for our show today came from Acuity Scheduling. We are all ready to make more money and serve more people, but if you are in an email ping-pong game with potential clients, struggling to schedule your next call, you need Acuity Scheduling. Acuity Scheduling is your online assistant, working 24/7 to manage your schedule. Click the link below and sign up to receive a 45 Day FREE TRIAL.