Do you find yourself posting content that doesn’t get results?
If you’re consistently showing up, posting content on social media, and engaging with your audience but not landing the sales then it’s time to address the problem.
Issues can include:
- The type of content that you’re actually posting,
- What you do with individuals that engage with your content.
Creating “how-to” content can work if you’re trying to sell a $15 ebook, but it’s not going to get you far if you want to raise your rates and land high-ticket clients. The psychology of buying a $15 ebook is completely different to that of buying a $10,000 program.
If you’re a service provider, and your primary method of enrolling clients is via organic content then you’re not going to want to miss this episode. I’m going to be going through the five reasons your content isn’t converting and what you need to change in order to land your ideal clients.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Focus on one clear promise – When introducing a high ticket item, many people try to introduce more offers to sell. Instead, you need to focus on one clear promise and speak to a clearly defined audience rather than trying to capture everybody.
- Whose opinion are you listening too? – Being too worried about everyone else’s opinion can hold you back. You only need to focus on the opinions of qualified leads and people with relevant experience.
- Whose problem are you solving? – Stop focusing on your problems and start focusing on the problems of prospective clients. Your business doesn’t exist to serve you, it exists to solve someone else’s problem.
- Are you playing hard to get? – Stop waiting for people to speak to you. As a business owner, you need to be proactive and be the first one to start a conversation.
- Learn to overcome sales objections – Do you offer a discount or down-sell the first time you hear a sales objection? Sales objections and rejections are inevitable. It’s part of the game. You need to learn to overcome them rather than thinking something’s wrong with you as a business coach.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
If you want some help clarifying your program promise and refining your curriculum, I’m here to help.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.