What gives you a competitive advantage as an online coach?
My views on competitive advantage have changed over the years as I’ve learned the difference between what we are conditioned to believe gives us a competitive advantage in the professional world and what really does.
Now I’m here to share the six areas of competitive advantage that really differentiate you from other coaches in the online space. We’re talking about niches, business models, processes, content, and more in this episode of Jereshia Said.
Topics We Cover in This Episode:
- The difference between getting more resources and getting more resourceful
- How to differentiate yourself from other coaches
- The importance of niching down
- Honoring the season of business that you’re in
- Why you need to simplify your business model
- How to use your energy more effectively to make more money
- What processes you need to have in place
- How to make your results repeatable
- The type of content that you need to be creating
Competitive advantage isn’t about applying more and more effort because that will only lead to burnout. It’s about making sure your efforts are being spent in the right place. That’s where this episode comes in. If you feel like no matter how hard you work, you just can’t get ahead, then you need to hear this.
You can apply for the next LEVERAGE coaching cohort HERE. If you’re ready to reclaim your time and sustainably add 6 figures of new revenue to your business with a high-ticket, curriculum-based group coaching program, LEVERAGE is for you.
Apply for LEVERAGE with Jereshia Hawk
Download my freebie: How to Know if Your Niche is Specific Enough
Other Episodes You’ll Enjoy:
178. Why Your Content on Instagram Isn’t Converting and How to Fix It
177. 3 Ways to Attract Qualified Leads to Your Program
176. How to Know if You Have Enough Demand to Transition from 1:1 to Group Coaching
Follow & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you following my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts
I would also appreciate it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify! I read each of them, and they help me make sure I am providing the content that you love to hear! Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other listeners like you to find the podcast!