In this episode, I’m going to be talking you through 7 key mindset shifts that will help you grow into the role of CEO in your coaching business and take you beyond 7-figures. I recount my experience collecting my first $70,000 month, a milestone that I was very proud of, and share with you all the mental adjustments I had to make along the way to get there.
Establishing your business and hustling your way to $50,000 a year requires a certain skill set and drive. However, when you reach a certain level there are ways of thinking that you need to let go of and new thought processes you have to adopt if you want to continue to evolve.
Tune in for the 7 mindset shifts you need to make in order to grow a multi-7-figure coaching business.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here is a brief summary of the 7 mindset shifts you need to reach 7-figures:
- #1- Where am I becoming the bottleneck? – I used to think in terms of what I should be doing. However, this was causing me to become a bottleneck. It forced me to be aware of where and when I was getting in my own way, in terms of growth and progress.
- #2- How can I find or train someone to figure it out on my behalf? – Trying to figure everything out by yourself may be effective in the beginning, but when you transition to a CEO you need to document your processes and then train others on how to do it.
- #3- How can I coach my team? – I stopped trying to come with the answer and instead looked at how I could create a great working environment so my team could execute their own solutions.
- #4- What’s best for the company? – Asking yourself what “you” want is great in the early hustle phase, but to build a sustainable business you have to separate yourself from your business and take ownership by doing what’s best for your company, not just you.
- #5- Own and acknowledge stepping into your power – I would always wonder if this was really possible for me. Once I was making six figures consistently I still felt I had to prove myself. I had to stop second-guessing myself and develop my self-confidence.
- #6- Diagnose and find the root cause – I was very reactive, responding to symptoms in the early days. Taking a more proactive approach led me to do the most important work– which was what I was resisting.
- #7- What problem needs to be solved? – It’s easy to become consumed with what you think you should be doing, mimicking others. However, when I started to dial in on what needed to be done, my effectiveness went through the roof.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
This episode is brought to you by LEVERAGE:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
In order to do that, it’s time that you STOP MIMICKING WHAT YOU SEE OTHER COURSE CREATORS DOING.
Every day we help coaches and service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Book a call with our LEVERAGE Strategist today. Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/leverage to book your call today.