Deep down, are you afraid that your clients may not get the results you promised? Is this holding you back from niching down and raising your rates? Unconsciously, a fear of letting a client down could indicate there’s a fault with the process. This will often be the case if you find yourself having to be there for your clients all the time.
There’s a big difference between enabling your clients and empowering them to stand on their own two feet and achieve sustainable results after you’ve finished working with them. In order to maximize the potential of this episode, you’ll want to get your notebook out to jot anything that comes up. I’m going to be asking you to be honest with yourself as we tackle this together.
(If you’re going through the process of hiring a coach then check out my 20 Questions to Ask Your Business Coach to ensure you make the right decision.)
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Are you coaching or crippling your clients? – When a client has a problem, do you instantly give them the solution or do you give them the resources they need to be able to solve their problems?
- Your clients must do the work – As a coach, it is NOT your responsibility to get your clients their results. It’s your responsibility to provide a framework and support them through their transformation. It’s a two-way commitment and your client must commit to doing the necessary work.
- Be selective – If a client can’t commit to putting in the work, we don’t let them enroll in our program. You need to be selective, ensuring you only take on clients of a high enough caliber.
- Ask the right questions – The ability to ask questions is a high-level skill set. When a client has a problem, it’s your responsibility to ask the right questions. This gets your client thinking about how to solve their problems.
- Are you projecting? – Beware that you’re not projecting your own limiting beliefs onto your clients. You need to observe objectively, listen to their beliefs, and help them discover what’s untrue as they become the best versions of themselves.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
This episode is brought to you by ACUITY SCHEDULING:
Support for our show today came from Acuity Scheduling. We are all ready to make more money and serve more people, but if you are in an email ping-pong game with potential clients, struggling to schedule your next call, you need Acuity Scheduling.
Acuity Scheduling is your online assistant, working 24/7 to manage your schedule. Click the link below and sign up to receive a 45 Day FREE TRIAL.