Are you willing to work with any client that comes through the door? Anyone who has money?
Choosing your clients wisely will not only make you more successful in business, but it can be the difference between happiness and unhappiness in everyday life.
When you’re selling a high ticket offer, raising your rates, or offering an elevated transformation – you need to be selective. In this episode, I’m going to be sharing how you can go about overcoming any resistance when it comes to choosing your clients more wisely.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Do you have a fear of freedom? – While working in the corporate world, many people crave the freedom of choice. However, when they get it, they can often have a fear of making choices for themselves and being decisive.
- The power of being selective – The more selective you become when choosing your clients, the better the clients are that you attract. This works in the same way as dating: if you’re willing to accept anyone, you’re probably not going to find the world’s best life partner. Learn to filter and be selective.
- Get clear and specific – Define who your ideal client is and decide what problem you’re solving. When you begin effectively articulating the solution you’re providing, the right client will find you.
- Is it a good fit? – There are a number of questions you need to ask yourself when you’re assessing a client. If you’re going to be coaching them, are they going to be committed to achieving the result? Are they a good fit for you and your personality?
- How to reject a client – Rather than straight-up rejecting a potential client, be honest and explain how you may not be the right person to help them achieve the results they want. Be positive and refer them to a more appropriate service provider if possible.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
This episode is brought to you by ACUITY SCHEDULING:
Support for our show today came from Acuity Scheduling. We are all ready to make more money and serve more people, but if you are in an email ping-pong game with potential clients, struggling to schedule your next call, you need Acuity Scheduling.
Acuity Scheduling is your online assistant, working 24/7 to manage your schedule.
Click the link below and sign up to receive a 45 Day FREE TRIAL.