Are you willing to work with any client that comes through the door? Anyone who has money?
Choosing your clients wisely will not only make you more successful in business, but it can be the difference between happiness and unhappiness in everyday life.
When you’re selling a high ticket offer, raising your rates, or offering an elevated transformation – you need to be selective. In this episode, I’m going to be sharing how you can go about overcoming any resistance when it comes to choosing your clients more wisely.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Do you have a fear of freedom? – While working in the corporate world, many people crave the freedom of choice. However, when they get it, they can often have a fear of making choices for themselves and being decisive.
- The power of being selective – The more selective you become when choosing your clients, the better the clients are that you attract. This works in the same way as dating: if you’re willing to accept anyone, you’re probably not going to find the world’s best life partner. Learn to filter and be selective.
- Get clear and specific – Define who your ideal client is and decide what problem you’re solving. When you begin effectively articulating the solution you’re providing, the right client will find you.
- Is it a good fit? – There are a number of questions you need to ask yourself when you’re assessing a client. If you’re going to be coaching them, are they going to be committed to achieving the result? Are they a good fit for you and your personality?
- How to reject a client – Rather than straight-up rejecting a potential client, be honest and explain how you may not be the right person to help them achieve the results they want. Be positive and refer them to a more appropriate service provider if possible.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
Want some help scaling your group coaching program at a price you’re proud of? You can grow beyond six figures without offering discounts, downsells or dumping a ton of money into paid ads.
Click here to learn more about how our LEVERAGE Method can help.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.