To get what you really want you’re going to have to make sacrifices that set you apart, challenge you to shift your mindset and force you to become a better version of yourself. This is what I’m going to be tackling during this episode. It’s particularly important if you find yourself with any limiting beliefs, or if you have a lot of people around you who don’t understand or support you.
When you hear yourself saying things like “It’s difficult to make new friends as an adult” when you’re trying to upgrade your circle, or “Selling my services is hard” when you’re trying to find clients then it’s time for a mindset shift. Throughout this episode, I’m going to be addressing some of these beliefs and challenging your perspective to get you into a state of discomfort and on the path to success…
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Is it hard to make new friends as an adult? – When you need to upgrade the people around you, making new friends can seem hard. But, it’s not. I just think it’s uncomfortable, so why not go out there and introduce yourself, join a group coaching session, and get active in the Facebook Group.
- Daily discomfort is the price of success – It’s so easy to label things as being hard and giving up before we get started as we let the fear build up. But, if you’re willing to push through the comfort over and over again, then you’re setting yourself up for success.
- You don’t get what you want, you get what you deserve – Getting from where you are to where you want to be is a road of daily discomfort. There will be sacrifices necessary. You have to voluntarily coach yourself by putting yourself in positions of discomfort.
- Have faith – Are you willing to believe in something even when there is no evidence to support it? You’re highly unlikely to have evidence when you’re trying to achieve something brand new to you. This is where a little faith is required.
- Start by finding gaps in your business – When you want to upgrade your circle, think about your objective. A great way to do this is to identify gaps in your business that need to be filled. Find appropriate mentors or coaches in these fields, and sign up for their live events or join their group coaching sessions.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
Need help repackaging your private 1:1 coaching into a high-ticket group coaching program? We can help with that.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.