Ever wondered what it’s like to have a millionaire mindset? Well, I’ve been on the road for the last few days and have had the opportunity to mastermind with some high-performing millionaires. Fresh off of this experience, I wanted to use this episode to talk about four common characteristics that I noticed all these people having. Even though their personalities differed greatly from one another, these four characteristics were unwavering.
I must admit, being in a room with people that make more in a month than I make in a year was kind of scary. I felt like a small fish in a big pond and was definitely out of my comfort zone. However, whenever you feel like this, it’s a good thing. Sure, you have to get your ego in check, but getting yourself amongst a group of big hitters is always going to help you develop yourself and will pay off in the long run… Even if you have to pay to get access, it’s always worth getting in the room.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are the four millionaire-mindset characteristics that I discuss in detail:
- Ability to focus – All of these individuals made their initial money from one or two signature offerings. They didn’t spread their focus over a range of services or products. Instead, they harnessed all of their energy into selling one service, perfecting their methodology. Learn to focus on what’s in front of you and concentrate on the task at hand. Don’t get distracted.
- Simplicity – When asked what service they provide or what problem they solve, they’re able to articulate it with ease. Within a few seconds of listening, you know whether or not you need what they’re offering. It’s important to learn how to articulate the problem you solve by keeping it as simple as possible. There’s no need to complicate things.
- Forever learning – The mindset of welcoming any opportunity to learn and improve regardless of your level is something that really sets the millionaire apart. Think about professional athletes. The likes of Kobe Bryant, Serena Williams, and Micheal Jordan spend hours and hours practicing and improving their skills before they even step foot on the court for game-time. Learn to practice the skills you need in business and adopt a forever learning mentality.
- Decisiveness – Millionaires are quick to make decisions once they’ve reviewed their options. However, the ability to make a decision is something that takes practice over time, especially when you’re starting out in business and don’t yet have all the necessary data available to you. Don’t be reckless in your decisions. That being said, you need to learn through trial and error by learning to be decisive. Making the wrong decision helps you learn and grow. Don’t be afraid of failure. In my opinion, doing nothing at all is the worst type of failure.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
This episode is brought to you by SERVICES THAT SELL:
This episode was brought to you by my premium program, Services that Sell.
If you’ve been thinking about niching down and creating a four-figure service that you can sell consistently, And if you have been searching for a simple way to sell your services without a complicated funnel, I encourage you to sign up for my FREE masterclass at www.jereshiahawk.com/workshop. I’ll make sure you know everything you need to gain the clarity you crave to confidently sell your services online.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/workshop to register for the next masterclass training today!