Today’s episode features the success story of Danielle Adams, an organizational specialist and expert in efficiency who managed to establish her own company, Divine Inspirations Professional Services while learning to generate the income that her services deserve.
Danielle has a full-time job, teaching second grade, and has always excelled in organizing and planning. She found herself being very passionate in this area. Before enrolling in my signature program, Services That Sell, she had acquired a few clients, but her price tag didn’t come close to reflecting her true value.
Now, Danielle offers her services to service-based business owners. She essentially takes the stress out of things for her clients, allowing them to simplify their lives, become more productive at work, and enjoy more family and leisure time. Moving forward, she wants to continue having an exceptional impact on the lives of her clients by serving them the best way possible, while doubling her income.
Her passion is contagious and she’s a great inspiration for anyone who’s thinking of starting a business, or if you’re ready to take your existing business to the next level.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Build around your passion – Danielle is a great example of how to build a business that’s based around what you’re good at and what you’re passionate about. By the time she established her business, she was already an expert in her field and loved what she did. Enjoying what you do makes it so much easier to become successful.
- Take a step of faith – While Danielle confesses she didn’t know entirely what she was doing when starting her business, she had so much passion and was willing to take action. This is what makes her success inevitable.
- A shift in mindset – Before enrolling in Services That Sell, Danielle had only made a few dollars in her business, despite getting plenty of qualified leads on the phone. Once her mindset changed, she understood the true value in what she was offering. By charging a price that reflected her worth, she started making a lot more money.
- Serving your clients vs selling your services – Danielle continues to work hard in developing her ability to service her clients. Becoming a master of your craft is essential if you want to provide your clients with outstanding service. However, if you don’t know how to sell your services then you won’t have any paying clients to serve. Serving your clients and selling your services are complementary skill sets that are both essential in this game.
- How can you lose anything when you’re investing in yourself? – Danielle has an excellent mindset. When choosing how and when to invest in herself, her focus is based on where she wants to get to and not her current set of circumstances. Adopting this attitude will propel you forward and help you get to the next level.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
If you want some help clarifying your program promise and refining your curriculum, I’m here to help.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.