Today’s episode features the success story of Danielle Adams, an organizational specialist and expert in efficiency who managed to establish her own company, Divine Inspirations Professional Services while learning to generate the income that her services deserve.
Danielle has a full-time job, teaching second grade, and has always excelled in organizing and planning. She found herself being very passionate in this area. Before enrolling in my signature program, Services That Sell, she had acquired a few clients, but her price tag didn’t come close to reflecting her true value.
Now, Danielle offers her services to service-based business owners. She essentially takes the stress out of things for her clients, allowing them to simplify their lives, become more productive at work, and enjoy more family and leisure time. Moving forward, she wants to continue having an exceptional impact on the lives of her clients by serving them the best way possible, while doubling her income.
Her passion is contagious and she’s a great inspiration for anyone who’s thinking of starting a business, or if you’re ready to take your existing business to the next level.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- Build around your passion – Danielle is a great example of how to build a business that’s based around what you’re good at and what you’re passionate about. By the time she established her business, she was already an expert in her field and loved what she did. Enjoying what you do makes it so much easier to become successful.
- Take a step of faith – While Danielle confesses she didn’t know entirely what she was doing when starting her business, she had so much passion and was willing to take action. This is what makes her success inevitable.
- A shift in mindset – Before enrolling in Services That Sell, Danielle had only made a few dollars in her business, despite getting plenty of qualified leads on the phone. Once her mindset changed, she understood the true value in what she was offering. By charging a price that reflected her worth, she started making a lot more money.
- Serving your clients vs selling your services – Danielle continues to work hard in developing her ability to service her clients. Becoming a master of your craft is essential if you want to provide your clients with outstanding service. However, if you don’t know how to sell your services then you won’t have any paying clients to serve. Serving your clients and selling your services are complementary skill sets that are both essential in this game.
- How can you lose anything when you’re investing in yourself? – Danielle has an excellent mindset. When choosing how and when to invest in herself, her focus is based on where she wants to get to and not her current set of circumstances. Adopting this attitude will propel you forward and help you get to the next level.
And lots more! Tune in now.
This episode is brought to you by THE CONTRACT SHOP:
Support for our show today came from The Contract Shop.
If you don’t have a solid Coaching Agreement, this is the PERFECT time for you to visit www.jereshiahawk.com/contract to get yourself a contract that protects your business, your bank account, and most importantly, Future You. The Contract Shop provides contract templates and all the legal paperwork you need to run your business well. Within 10 minutes, you’ll have the Coaching Contract template that is customizable to suit your business. It is super easy to add in your own details and you’ll feel waaaaaay more confident knowing your contract has been vetted by someone who actually knows what they are talking about.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/contract to get your Coaching Contract Template today!