Today, you’re in for a treat. This episode features an extra special guest, Emily Hirsh, who’s a very big deal in the world of online marketing. She’s been working with top-level influencers and game-changing entrepreneurs through her full suite marketing management company. After developing her revolutionary “Hirsh” method, she’s made a ton of money for her clients, allowing her business has gone from strength to strength
Even though Emily is now at the helm of a multi-million dollar business, four years ago she was a virtual assistant, managing email and calendars. She used to use freelance websites to get clients, before getting involved with Facebook groups. This is how she grew, building relationships on Facebook while learning everything there is to know about Facebook ads. Her passion and commitment to mastery in the Facebook ad field allowed her to become a dominant force in her niche.
Emily has succeeded by focusing on one goal at a time. She also makes sure her whole team are united and focused with her. While it’s great to have long-term goals, she ensures that these goals are broken down into short-term, specific, and realistic objectives that her team can easily follow.
Key Highlights of the Episode
This episode was extremely actionable and insightful. Here are a few key highlights:
- When to say no – There comes a point where you have to start saying no to new clients. In the early days, this isn’t necessarily the case. Emily spent her first year on Facebook saying yes to everything. Offering a vast array of services, she was able to hone in on her niche, learning what she liked and disliked in the process. Once you’ve found your niche, it’s important to double-down and say “no” to clients who want something different from what you’re offering.
- Getting your hands in the dirt – Emily may have a dedicated team working for her now, but she spent the early days doing everything herself. Two intense years of working for clients and gaining essential experience now means she has the wisdom and experience to lead her team in the right direction.
- You still have to do the work – While Emily recognized the need to hire a coach, she asserts that doing so isn’t like a magic button that will solve all your problems. An excellent coach will give you quality advice and help you take things to the next level. But, you still have to put in the work.
- What’s the priority? – Emily is incredibly focused. As the CEO of a fast-moving, high-growth company, there is so much going on. She remains discipline and focuses on the highest priority issues or projects of the moment.
- First-class client service is the cheapest form of marketing – While Emily carries out a lot of marketing for her services, every big-name client she has landed has been a referral. What does this mean? If you continue to go above and beyond for your clients then they will send their friends, family, and associates your way because they trust in your ability to deliver.
- And lots more! Tune in now.
Raising your rate takes more effort than just deciding on a new price. Then comes the work of addressing the objections, effectively articulating your value in your marketing content, and designing curriculum that delivers on the promise you sold the client into. Need some help with this?
Click here to learn more about how our LEVERAGE Method can help.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not subscribed, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out.
This episode is brought to you by Leverage:
Today’s episode is brought to you by my group coaching program LEVERAGE.
LEVERAGE™ is a comprehensive, high-performance coaching program for expert service providers who are ready to reclaim their time and sustainably surpass 6-figures in the next 12 months.
If you know you’re ready to grow with less private 1:1 clients and more leverage with group delivery at a high ticket price point, we can help!
In order to do that, it’s time that you stop mimicking what you see other course creators doing. No more discounts, downsells or complicated webinars pumped with thousands of dollars in paid ads. It’s time for you to learn how to articulate your value, elevate your messaging and enroll $3k-$10k group coaching clients.
Every day, we help coaches and DFY service providers, like you, transform their 1:1 service into a SUSTAINABLE coaching business that is set up to automate the necessary aspects of your offer so you have the energy to show up, serve your clients and increase your business growth month after month.
Interested? Complete the Benchmark Assessment to help you pinpoint the exact gaps that currently exist within your business model.
Visit www.jereshiahawk.com/podcast-leverage to learn more and submit your application to receive the assessment today.