Are you a seeker? Are you a starter? Are you a builder or are you a grower?
Do you want to know where do you fall under those categories?
Tune in to find out!
Today, Jereshia dives deep about how to make sure that you are creating a solid foundation for your business. If you are selling services online, she discussed how you can make sure that you are leveraging your service for long-term sustainability.
“Pick one person. Pick one problem. Package one process.”
– Jereshia Hawk
Here are some of the highlights of this episode…
- Common mistakes of entrepreneurs who wanted to scale
- Different stages of building a service-based business
- Actionable steps you can apply to your own online business
As a Business Consultant and Income Strategist, Jereshia was exposed to entrepreneurs who want to scale their business yet have very little understanding of what it means. In this episode, Jereshia will focus on the business stages an entrepreneur goes through and she will share how you can graduate to the next level.
- Understand who you serve
- Get clear on what problem you solve
- Focus on creating one core signature service
- It’s valuable for you to understand not only how to get the result but what’s required to get the results that you are expecting
This episode was brought to you by my premium program Services that Sell. If you’ve been thinking about niching down and creating a four-figure service that you can sell consistently. And if you have been searching for a simple way to sell your services without a complicated funnel, I encourage you to sign up for my FREE Masterclass at jereshiahawk.com/masterclass. I’ll make sure you know everything you need to gain the clarity you crave to confidently sell your services online.
YOUR VOICE MATTERS:
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.