Our guest is one human that you can’t help but to love and adore. Tyler J. McCall is an Instagram and social media marketer, strategist, and coach for creatives. He teaches his students and clients how to use Instagram with the intention to grow their community online, grow their list, and grow their business.
Tyler focuses on using Instagram and social media to tell stories, build relationships, and convert followers to fans, drawing from his 10 years of experience in non-profit marketing, management and community organizing. He’s taught and coached hundreds of entrepreneurs and managed dozens of Instagram accounts since getting into the online marketing game in 2015.
Tyler is based in Chicago, where he lives with his partner Eric and their dog Douglass. When he’s not coaching, teaching or Instagram strategizing, Tyler enjoys Target runs and road trips…that he documents on his Instagram Stories.
Tune in as Tyler shares how he has been able to use Instagram to scale his marketing agency into a $50K/month membership platform. It’s time to turn up the volume and dive in to this episode of Jereshia Said!
Word of mouth marketing is more alive than ever before.
– Tyler J. McCall
Here are some of the highlights of this episode…
- Tyler recounting how he got his first client
- The reason why he chose Instagram out of all the social media platforms
- How Tyler makes himself visible and establishes relationships
- His transition story from going from one on one services to a leveraged membership platform
- Tyler shared how he grew his business without breaking the bank
- Two mindset must-haves to turn your Instagram follower to a raving fan
Connect with Tyler
We are all ready to make more money and serve more people, but if you are in an email ping-pong game with potential clients, struggling to schedule your next call, you need Acuity Scheduling.
Acuity Scheduling is your online assistant, working 24/7 to manage your schedule.
Click the link below and sign up to receive a 45 Day FREE TRIAL.