With over 30 years of experience in Fortune 500 companies, she earned her mechanical engineering degree from Carnegie Mellon University and an MBA from the University of Michigan Ross School of Business, Linda has had a significant impact in shaping the quality performance of automotive and commercial vehicle component manufacturing globally.
She has facilitated flawless launches and drove multi-millions in new business revenue and developed critical relationships with high profile customers. Now Linda has a business that helps people on the corporate ladder climb raise their emotional intelligence and strengthen their executive presence to get a seat at the table.
Linda is going to share with you how she has been able to implement the strategies she learned from my signature program, Services That Sell. Listen in to get a ton of value of creating a business with an impact!
The foundation of executive presence is rooted in self-confidence. – Linda Taliaferro
Key Highlights of this episode:
- Linda shared what is the one component that you need in order to have an executive presence
- What Linda’s driving force was to enter the world of coaching
- The biggest challenge Linda has to face when she got into the online entrepreneurial world
- How Linda was able to niche down in the span of eight months
- Linda’s journey on how she was able to help women of color to achieve their goals
Connect with Linda
This episode was brought to you by my premium program Services that Sell. If you’ve been thinking about niching down and creating a four-figure service that you can sell consistently. And if you have been searching for a simple way to sell your services without a complicated funnel, I encourage you to sign up for my FREE master class at jereshiahawk.com/masterclass. I’ll make sure you know everything you need to gain the clarity you crave to confidently sell your services online.