Do you find yourself spinning in a hamster wheel of business ideas or constantly filling up your notebooks with new lists of how to generate income?
In this episode, Jereshia talks about the real reason you haven’t been able to get your business idea off the ground. If you’ve ever struggled with how to go from idea to implementation, you won’t want to miss as Jereshia breaks down the process of turning your business idea into an actual business opportunity.
Learn how to recognize a viable business opportunity from your list of ideas and get that idea off the ground so you can gain momentum in generating consistent revenue, after tuning in to this episode of Jereshia Said!
There is a huge difference between having a business idea and having a business opportunity. – Jereshia Hawk
Here are some of the highlights of this episode…
- Jereshia explains the difference between having a business idea and a business opportunity
- Learn the number one reason why your business idea is not implemented
- Find out how to tell if your idea has the potential of becoming a business opportunity
- Jereshia breaks down the process of going from idea to implementation
- How tech and business support manager, Ed, turned his idea into a business opportunity
We are all ready to make more money and serve more people but if you are in an email ping-pong game with potential clients, struggling to schedule your next call, you need Acuity Scheduling.
Acuity Scheduling is your online assistant, working 24/7 to manage your schedule.
Click the link below and sign up to receive a 45 Day FREE TRIAL.