How much content do you need to create before you can make money?
Don’t believe the hype! You don’t have to create tons of content in order to make money! You can flip the funnel and do it a different way!
On this #AskJereshia session of the podcast, Jereshia breaks down the sales cycle your clients go through before they are ready to buy, how you can step out of the traditional strategies of your industry to obtain consistent income and why you should unlearn what you’ve been taught about online marketing.
Listen in as Jereshia shares how she got her own boyfriend to apply her sales cycle to his industry in order to break down barriers and provide accessibility for his ideal audience by creating high-value content and leveraging online marketing in its simplest form.
Tune in as Jereshia explains that “just because you’ve never seen it done before in your industry, doesn’t mean it can’t be done,” on this episode of Jereshia Said.
Key Highlights of this episode:
- Learn the 3 different stages of awareness every customer goes through when purchasing
- Discover what key concept is needed, no matter who you are, in order to make a sale
- Find out how Jereshia got her own boyfriend to get her framework to work for his private equity industry
- Why you should unlearn what you’ve been taught about online marketing
- What type of content should be created in order to create a consistent income
Services that Sell
This episode was brought to you by my premium program Services that Sell. If you’ve been thinking about niching down and creating a four-figure service that you can sell consistently. And if you have been searching for a simple way to sell your services without a complicated funnel, I encourage you to sign up for my FREE master class at jereshiahawk.com/masterclass. I’ll make sure you know everything you need to gain the clarity you crave to confidently sell your services online.
YOUR VOICE MATTERS
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, Subscribe in iTunes and please leave a short review.