One of our star students of The Services That Sell program, Zenica Chatman, is a public relations consultant helping influencers with writing and distributing news releases, strategic planning and crisis management, as they are aiming to increase their visibility and their brand.
After completing Services That Sell, Zenica was able to triple her prices, package her signature service and gain her first four-figure client. Hear how Zenica went from not having a clue on how to monetize her idea, to feeling as if she received the playbook to succeed and the confidence to go with it.
If you are confused about where to start when selling your services, listen in as Zenica shares why you should make the investment, her biggest takeaways, and how she landed her first four-figure client during her lunch break on this episode of JereshiaSAID!
Key Highlights of this episode:
- Find out why Zenica says you get what you pay for with Services That Sell
- Hear how Zenica landed her first four-figure client during her lunch break
- How Zenica gained the confidence to offer her services at a higher price point
- Find out what Zenica finds most helpful about the community of Services That Sell
- Find out what Jereshia says Zenica is excelling in that attributes to her success
This episode was brought to you by my premium program Services that Sell. If you’ve been thinking about niching down and creating a four-figure service that you can sell consistently.
And if you have been searching for a simple way to sell your services without a complicated funnel, I encourage you to sign up for my FREE Masterclass at jereshiahawk.com/masterclass. I’ll make sure you know everything you need to gain the clarity you crave to confidently sell your services online.
YOUR VOICE MATTERS
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, Subscribe in iTunes and please leave a short review.